Discerning God’s Will
The newest work from author Richard T. Case demonstrates, from God’s very Scriptures, and what many think are just principles and guidelines, the truth about God’s will – that it is:
- Personal and planned out specifically for us.
- Fully knowable – we can hear His voice and receive His will.
- Clear, precise, and specific.
- Simple and beautiful.
- Tied to the transformation of “character” – so all can know His voice from the most immature to the very wise.
- The best and none better – He is for us, has fantastic plans for us, and invites us to a blessed life.
- Not limited to opening and closing doors.
- Not discerned immediately – timing is everything.
With a deeper reception of these scriptural truths, believers will find their lives lifted from a struggle in mediocrity to the spectacular and exceptional. The biggest “Ah ha” of Discerning God's Will will be that it is not so much about what we are supposed to do, but what He wants to do to lead us to the spectacular life. He invites us to join Him as he leads and guides us to specific places where the spectacular life plays out. May you enjoy receiving a whole new way of walking with God in life.
“I’m a big fan of Rich Case. Not only is he a fabulous human being, he is also the best Bible teacher I have ever met. When you read Discerning God’s Will, you will learn how to move your life from ordinary to extraordinary by discovering what God’s will really is for your life―and you will realize He is by your side to help make it happen. Thanks again, Rich, for opening my eyes to new possibilities through the power and love of our Father.”
– Ken Blanchard Coauthor of The New One Minute Manager® and Lead Like Jesus
Also available at: